For our dear friends and family flying in from out of town, we recommend flying into Los Angeles International airport (LAX).
Getting around in LA
If you have a smartphone, the absolute best (& cheapest!) way to get around LA (and the recommended mode of transport to the wedding reception) is Uber. Uber is an on-demand taxi service that uses a smartphone app. It gets better!!! If you sign up using this link, you will get $30 off your first ride:
To get started, download the Uber app and link it to your credit card info. When you need a taxi, the app will tell you how many minutes away the nearest taxi is from your current location, and you can request to be picked up right where you are. A car will come to you and you just tell them where to go. The fare and tip will all be billed to your credit card, so you don’t need any cash. Before you order a car you can decide how swanky you feel like riding. Uber offers normal taxis, black cars (which are Lincolns and Cadillacs), and black SUVs (so you can look like Secret Service). Prices for the normal taxis are the same as regular taxi fares, while the black cars and SUVs are a couple dollars more.
Blocks of rooms have been reserved at the Jamaica Bay Inn located Marina Del Rey.
Simply call the hotel (888 )823-5333 and Mention the "HAN & SON Wedding" group block and the front desk will assist you with your booking.
If you prefer booking online, click here and enter the group code 97862 in the GROUP code box.
If you have any questions regarding your stay, please email our hotel reservation specialist Sandra Martinez firstname.lastname@example.org
Several room types have been reserved at a discounted group rate, so rates will vary based on availability of each room type.
Room with City View King: $179.00 + taxes & fees (1-2 persons)
Room with City View Double Queen: $179.00 & taxes & fees (1-4 persons)
Room with Marina View King: $199.00 + taxes & fees (1-2 persons)
Room with Marina View King: $199.00 + taxes & fees (1-4 persons)
Good to know!
Please make reservations before 10/08/2014.
Check-in time for all rooms is 3:00 pm and check out is 12:00 noon.
Overnight parking charges of $16 self and $24 valet
4175 Admiralty Way
Marina del Rey, CA 90292
Directions From LAX to JAMAICA BAY INN
- Head south on World Way toward West Way
- Take the exit on the left toward California 1 North/Sepulveda Boulevard
- Keep left at the fork to continue toward World Way
- Turn left onto World Way
- Slight right to merge onto CA-1 North/South Sepulveda Blvd
- Slight left onto CA-1 North/Lincoln Blvd
- Turn left onto Bali Way
- Take the 1st right onto Admiralty Way
- Make a U-turn
- Slight right to stay on Admiralty Way
Destination will be on the right at 4175 Admiralty Way
Things to do & Places to eat on the Westside!
The Great Outdoors
- Venice Beach
- Venice Canals
- Santa Monica Pier
- Zuma Beach/Point Dume
- Getty Villa (museum)
- Abbot Kinney (shopping, eating & drinking)
Our Favorite places to eat & drink on the westside
- Philz Coffee (Julie's favorite coffee shop)
- Sunny Spot (Roy Choi's Spot)
- A-Frame (Roy Choi's Spot)
- Alibi Room (Roy Choi's Spot)
- C&O Cucina OR C&O Trattoria (Italian)
- 26 Beach Restaurant (Brunch)
- California Chicken Cafe (lunch/salads)
- Blind Barber (Speakeasy Bar)
- Shangri-la Hotel (rooftop drinks)
- Georgian Hotel (Breakfast)
- The Misfit (drinks on the Promenade)
- Intelligentsia (coffee)